The Tool Setter role is based in Staplehurst, Kent. We want you if you have great interpersonal and organizational skills, and you are a logical thinker. You are able to understand ISO 9001, and you know how moving parts relate to each other.
This is a position within the deep-drawn shielding department. The Tool Setter is responsible for nine hydraulic deep drawing presses and associated tooling. We would love you to have some experience on operating hydraulic presses, tool maintenance or tool design. But this is not compulsory.
The key tasks for this Tool Setter role are:
– To set tooling for the presses each day as per the supervisor’s instruction
– To work effectively with the toolroom on repair/refurbishment of tooling
– Aid in training for the operators to ensure best practise is followed
– To organise and maintain the tooling storage area
– To strip down and clean tooling at the end of a batch run, noting any faults/wear
Salary: £26K – £30K per annum, DOE.
Working for a successful company where you can strengthen your skills and experience.
Want to know more about this role? Contact Marton Recruitment now 01233 665 775, and ask for James Parker.
What happens next?
Apply now with an up to date CV. After we receive your application we aim to get back to you within 72 hours. Sometimes this may take longer.
Why use Marton Recruitment?
Ethical. Dedication. Relationships. Knowledge. Service.
97% of our candidates are happy with our knowledge & information provided.
87% of our candidates come to us through direct referrals or our own headhunting.
Marton Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Follow us on LinkedIn.