Our Production Team Leaders roles are based in Ashford, Kent, where you would be working for this growing production company. They are ambitious and they operate in a fast-moving environment. This role will bring you a real benefit in terms of experience and enhancing your career, as this prestigious company allows progress through the organisation.
They are looking for dedication and flexibility. If you are in alignment with these attributes, then there are different options for you: day shifts, but also evening shifts. Sometimes there will be weekend or bank holidays work. This is a rare opportunity, and though is temporary it can become permanent for the right person. As a Production Team Leader you would have previous production experience, which is highly advantageous, but is not essential as training will be provided.
Good interpersonal skills. Proven ability to working with people and be a positive influence on those around you. Despite the fact that previous production experience would make a big difference, having the desire to learn and enjoy being with people is far more important for this company. This role is about building trust, delegate, enjoying being sociable, and lead by example.
- Keep machinery and production running smoothly
- Management, training and motivation of Line Leaders Assistants and Packers
- Working with the Technologists to set and maintain quality standards on the line
- Completion of production records and paperwork
- Packaging, weight and label checks
- The control of knives, clippers and plasters
- Communicating any quality issues
- Ensuring all lines used are cleaned
- Maintaining a safe working environment and food safe environment
- Ensuring orders are produced in time, in the required quantity
- Basic computer skills required
- The salary is up to £9.70 per hour.
- The company is close to the town centre in Ashford.
- You have clear opportunities for future development.
Want to know more about this role? Contact Marton Recruitment now 01233 665 775, and ask for Sam Burchell.
What happens next?
Apply now with an up to date CV. After we receive your application we aim to get back to you within 72 hours. Sometimes this may take longer.
Why use Marton Recruitment?
Ethical. Dedication. Relationships. Knowledge. Service.
97% of our candidates are happy with our knowledge & information provided.
87% of our candidates come to us through direct referrals or our own headhunting.
Marton Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Follow us on LinkedIn.